Frequently Asked Hosting Questions
FAQs : : vDeck : : Host Manager
How do I create a MySQL backup?
1. Login to your control panel. http://yourdomain.com/vdeck/
2. Click on 'Host Manager'
3. Choose 'Databases'
4. Click on 'Admin'
5. When the phpmyadmin page pulls up, log in with your username and password.
6. Click on the DataBase you want to back-up on the far left hand links.
7. Click on 'Export', it will give you the option to browse for a file at the bottom.
8. On the center page, scroll down until you find 'View dump (schema) of database'
9. Click the radio button that says 'Structure and data'
10. Click the box that says 'Save as File'
11. Click 'Go'
12. Point it to your harddrive on your computer or anywhere you want.
Note: Repeat this for all the databases you want to backup.
BUSINESS WEB HOSTING TERMS TO KNOW