Frequently Asked Hosting Questions
FAQs : : vDeck : : Power Plugins
Java Clock Applet
Design and edit attributes of a Java clock applet.
Creating a clock
Enter an identifying name for the clock and click add new.
Amend the presented attributes and click update when done.
You can change these attributes at a later date by clicking the edit link after creation.
Adding a clock to your web page
- Find the page you want to add the clock to through the file manager
- Edit the file - click the icon
- Click in the edited page where you want the clock placed.
- Click the add object icon and select the clock from the drop-down list
- You can also add the clocks by manually entering the SSI call or raw HTML to the page. Follow the link by the clock's name for examples.
BUSINESS WEB HOSTING TERMS TO KNOW