Frequently Asked Hosting Questions
FAQs : : vDeck : : Power Plugins
Java Countdown Applet
Add a countdown (or "count up") applet to your web page.
Creating a countdown
Enter an identifying name for the countdown and click add new.
Amend the presented attributes and click update when done.
You can change these attributes at a later date by clicking the edit link after creation.
Adding a countdown to your web page
- Find the page you want to add the countdown to through the file manager
- Edit the file - click the icon
- Click in the edited page where you want the countdown placed.
- Click the add object icon and select the countdown from the drop-down list
- You can also add the countdown by manually entering the SSI call or raw HTML to the page. Follow the link by the countdown's name for examples.
BUSINESS WEB HOSTING TERMS TO KNOW