Frequently Asked Hosting Questions
FAQs : : vDeck : : Power Plugins
Java Date Applet
Add a live date/time applet to your web page.
Creating a date applet
Enter an identifying name for the date and click add new.
Amend the presented attributes and click update when done.
You can change these attributes at a later date by clicking the edit link after creation.
Adding a date object to your web page
- Find the page you want to add the date object to through the file manager
- Edit the file - click the icon
- Click in the edited page where you want the date object placed.
- Click the add object icon and select the date object from the drop-down list
- You can also add the date object by manually entering the SSI call or raw HTML to the page. Follow the link by the date object's name for examples.
BUSINESS WEB HOSTING TERMS TO KNOW